Tuesday, June 16, 2009

-The Playhouse
Yesterday is a distant dream.
Sir Truth's first band practice felt so promising, but now, having sat in with the new drummer,
he could hear the sound of things to come.

Band practice is a funny thing. Sir Truth can sometimes be an over enthused musician. He gets ahead of himself often when assembling a group.
After expressing interest in so many musically inclined people, one can sometimes find themselves
overextended when the time for performing approaches.

Basically, I got some cats hyped and now I feel like a lying cheatin' dog that's been runnin' round
all over town.

If it's anything like the feeling of cheatin' on a woman, I want no part of it.

The performance is scheduled for the following weekend and the confrontation of artists will invariably ensue.
I'll be in the middle, caught, red handed.


I guess in a way...
makin' music is makin' love



Clarence Carter- I Got Caught Makin' Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this site and all its posts are solely for the purposes of:

EDUCATION
PRESERVATION
RECREATION
 

ODDcrew © 2008