Monday, June 15, 2009

-Back Porchin' It
As your friend Sir Truth's mind wanders, fingers floating above the keys, the oddest of today's events appear in his memories.
Sir Truth is no faint heart but sometimes has been known for divergent thoughts...

While in my last moments of work I perused, with such confidence, holding the wheelchair in my tight grasp; the family stood round as I lowered him down a slight ramp toward the car in the driveway.

Unaware of the change in wheelchairs, and the different centers of balance, I lead this poor boy
to the edge of the walkway, consequently tipping him over, face first.
Sister was yelping, father was grunting, and mother kept reasonably cool; but my heart was racing for safety.

The chair's seat belt grew tighter and the look on this poor boy was discomforting to say the least.

Luckily, yours truly, did not seriously injure his patient and the family may someday forget.

I, on the other hand, am still a bit traumatized by the absentminded mistake; nearly letting a friend's life slip out of my hands, practically made my blood run cold.
Forgive, forget, relax and reminisce...



Ike Turner- She Made My Blood Run Cold

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this site and all its posts are solely for the purposes of:

EDUCATION
PRESERVATION
RECREATION
 

ODDcrew © 2008