Sunday, June 14, 2009

-The Summer House
A brief reflection of the night's events
After wetting our pallets at the faithful Fed. your companions, in typical fashion, began to discuss life and all its glorious mystery.
"How does a schizophrenic have better luck with women than me?"
asked my better half.
"He's got a job." Responds Sir Truth
Not to worry.
These posts will suffice for employment, as long as we have you, our trusty viewer.

However, it raises a difficult question,
"Why have women become incapable of properly initiating romantic inclinations?"

My inspiration for this post comes from the Nubian Princesses; that's right, my Soul Sistas.

They may be the only hope left for a man too lazy and apathetic (like myself) to approach the fine women he sees.
Dig this!



Charlie Whitehead- I Dig Black Girls

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

song is hilarious/ridiculous

Post a Comment

this site and all its posts are solely for the purposes of:

EDUCATION
PRESERVATION
RECREATION
 

ODDcrew © 2008