Sunday, September 6, 2009

-State Employee's Credit Union
Sir Truth has shaken the cobwebs; back to ballin' on a budget and bloggin' as a business.

Queen Latifah's latest fragrance filled the air. I lifted my arms hoping to saturate some of the celebrity scent. What a display of greeting I must have been; a double wave, "hello".

A dime piece from highschool, Francine, had recognized me. She was still stunning but, better yet, she was wearing a TigerDirect shirt. It appeared that she was working for my favorite electronic goods suppliers.

Hard drives were all I could think of; the true spirit of a collector.

No, only HD would capture this girls beauty, but my surprise had gotten the best of me.

She was a mother to her one year old daughter.
Now is the time to teach her.
Listen baby...


King Curtis & the Kingpins - This Is Soul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this site and all its posts are solely for the purposes of:

EDUCATION
PRESERVATION
RECREATION
 

ODDcrew © 2008