Monday, September 7, 2009

-Durham Bulls Athletic Park
Truth again goes against the grain; opting a laborious Labor Day.

Not too laborious. It was the last game of the Bulls' season before the playoffs, and even they had taken a slight vacation. I refrained my usual taunts and disturbing banter en lieu of my company and chose prime foul ball territory for seating.

Still waiting to hear from a number of prospects, both living and virtual, I reevaluating the mission of my efforts and the sums of all possible outcomes.

At first popularity was a mere social experiment. Now I find myself in the balance; a test of my being. It was the bottom of the 9th inning. I would not fold, strike out, or be balked.

I left as fans began rallying around the wave.

It is up to you,
the spectators,
the viewers,
the fans...

No need for introductions...
Reverend Al


Al Green - Jesus Is Waiting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this site and all its posts are solely for the purposes of:

EDUCATION
PRESERVATION
RECREATION
 

ODDcrew © 2008