Monday, February 8, 2010

Why do the Gods of weather confound us so?

Truth hears the pleas of his people and has resolved to discuss the matter directly with the woman in charge. Mother Nature is not a vengeful woman nor does she experience the cyclical emotional offsets of her female progeny.

She is, however, experiencing the struggles of aging. The world turns, and bless her, she tries to keep up. She has given me some sound advice as to how she can be preserved in these late years and I agreed I would lend a hand.

Before the night is over I will have documented our encounter.
"Let me know if I come on too strong."


Joe Simon - Before The Night Is Over

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this site and all its posts are solely for the purposes of:

EDUCATION
PRESERVATION
RECREATION
 

ODDcrew © 2008