Wednesday, September 9, 2009

-So far away
Truth creates a stencil in his own image; the result is more profound than time travel.

Loyalty to you is my greatest priority.
To remain, as always, predictably unpredictable.
The search has brought me closer to the identity of Soul.

I sat again in the living-room pyramid of ideas. Magazine stripping, Exact-o-knives and Sharpies, utensils in a plot of culture shape. Accordion, synthesized racket balls bouncing on sewer turtle shells were the pinging music .

Allow my words to represent my intentions.
This will enable our permanent success.
Otherwise this would just be another...

sad soul story


Jerry Butler - So Far Away

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this site and all its posts are solely for the purposes of:

EDUCATION
PRESERVATION
RECREATION
 

ODDcrew © 2008