Sunday, September 13, 2009

-Coffee House
Truth enters a tornado of elbow shoving, fist pumping, and moshing madness at an epic and final Tooth show.

Thoroughly entertaining and strenuous was the grip of heavy metal upon the audience. Shredding, whispering, trampling and occasionally joining the crowd for a swill of beer; the rate and frequency of Claw and Tooth were enough to keep even the lightest hearts pumped.

The old band teacher from Brogden, Guptill, was there earplugs and all. I was hoisted in an instant onto the shoulders of a Humalion and overtaken La Sweat. We thrashed and bumped and made enemies with those not engaged in enjoying themselves.

An encore was in order. A t-shirt was thrown to me. A nice assortment of beer was left unattended and I made the most of it.

The after party was a diverse crowd of Philadelphians, Durhamites, and base heads. Thinking I had escaped the heads, I left with a fellow whom I thought I could help carry his bottles.

I later found that he was using me for it and was, too, a basehead of sorts. I pointed him the direction of Walltown's nearest business and fixed a pita pizza to the sound of the morning birds.

Not bad exercise...


The Whatnauts - Only People Can Save The World

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this site and all its posts are solely for the purposes of:

EDUCATION
PRESERVATION
RECREATION
 

ODDcrew © 2008