Monday, August 31, 2009

-Web Hustle
Luck be a lad named Truth tonight.

The reports are in and it seems that these posts, if invested properly, will pay for the new clean air tax; breathe lightly. A careful investigation of the world's most influential blogs has taught me a valuable lesson: everyone has their niche.

Webster had his walk, Xu Jinglei had her kittens, and I now carry my torch into the depths of the human soul.

With Algernon, back in the Queen City, it was now up to me to reach the people.
Soul searching is a funny thing; who out there would think such words, characters, or insight would translate across the plane of human existence?

I myself am skeptical; but when words have no meaning,
music will just have to do.


The Dells - Does Anybody Know I'm Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this site and all its posts are solely for the purposes of:

EDUCATION
PRESERVATION
RECREATION
 

ODDcrew © 2008