Wednesday, August 12, 2009

-North Gate
Truth retraces the fond memories of middle school with a walk down Biscuitville lane.

I was looking for DJ ADDikt and his posse; floating through the sweet stands and kiosks, until finding my childhood baker, Mrs. Fields. She had been in every storefront and was now setting up shop at the Cinnamonster.

O' the unappreciated. The mall was never about the shops; it was about the people, the ones that no one noticed. The ghosts of the retail world and the spirits of the material realm.

Where once, there were grunge kids waxing curbs, now there were movie theaters and moon bounces. Rent-a-cops never had it so easy.

I'd rather the old way,

but call me crazy...


O.V. Wright - I'd Rather Be Blind, Crippled, and Crazy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this site and all its posts are solely for the purposes of:

EDUCATION
PRESERVATION
RECREATION
 

ODDcrew © 2008