Wednesday, August 5, 2009

-Houston
Truth is no match for a Texas layover but J Sikes made sure to serve more than peanuts and pretzels. Watch out industry!

Retinal scanners, fingerprints, and lines as far as the eye could see, is it worth is? Truth provides the documentation and delicious caffeinated beverages to back it. Oh, excessive security measures, how I missed thee.

The smell of sulfur and lava was still stuck to my skin as I took my seat in an economically classed seat. Continental now employs storytellers, as well as comical servers, and part-time models; altogether it made for a delightful flight.

The physical parchments of this journey are bound in a leather gift from a good friend, Charles Cressy. I now opened it for its second installment. There was a picture of a lazy brunch in an Antiguan courtyard; a lifetime ago. A message from Sara, with a lucky piece of Earth; when would Truth express his thrill? An improvised piece by Patricko's alter ego moistened my brow and brought a tear to my smiling cheek.

How can I bring ODD to the rest of the world?
The rest of the world is waiting,
and friends deserve eachother;
if you've a better place,
I've a bit more time.


Allen Toussaint- Southern Nights

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, thanks for coming out. Till next year,

Rafino

VariousArtist said...

Next year!

Post a Comment

this site and all its posts are solely for the purposes of:

EDUCATION
PRESERVATION
RECREATION
 

ODDcrew © 2008