Saturday, June 20, 2009

-The Basement
Sir Truth relocates his sound.

Such a move can be unsettling, but this time is for the best. Though the few moments without winamp can manifest some slight anxiety. Truthfully, it makes me uneasy when I can't hear the perfect tune for the time.

While I listened to a pea peddling pal of mine play guitar this evening, I noticed his songs to sound quite sad. I, of course, wanted something a bit more my steez, ya feel?

It was troubling like Alice in Wonderland sense, which by the way, the pea peddler pleaded be played next. His request reminded me, just as his sad song did, both brought about bad memories.... oh bother

"Please" If you're going to play a song, "make it a happy one".


The Barons- Don't Play That Song

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this site and all its posts are solely for the purposes of:

EDUCATION
PRESERVATION
RECREATION
 

ODDcrew © 2008